We hope that you are staying safe and healthy.
After carefully monitoring the ongoing situation with regard to Covid 19 we have decided to re-open our cleaning service operation effective 1st July 2020 to coincide with the transition to phase 3 of the Scottish government’s route map. We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep you and our teams safe and healthy.
After a careful review of our processes and in accordance with the recommendations issued by the UK & Scottish Governments and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented a number of improvements for your safety:
- Our teams will be equipped with face masks or face shields and other personal protection equipment, such as disposable gloves and aprons.
- We always use newly laundered and sanitized supplies so germs are not spread from home to home.
- Our vacuums, attachments and other re-usable supplies are disinfected between clients.
- Our cleaning cloths are laundered and sanitized daily.
- Our vehicle interiors are sanitized daily.
- Teams are provided with 70% alcohol-based antiviral and antibacterial hand sanitisers to use regularly.
- To ensure social distancing, we request that clients are either away from their home or isolated in a particular room during the cleaning
- We have a strict policy requiring any staff member experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 to stay at home.
- We have added disinfection services as an add on to your cleaning service. Our teams will disinfect light switches, doorknobs, and other “high touch” surfaces using a virucidal cleaning agent that is effective against the Coronavirus, that causes COVID-19. The teams have been provided with a training to ensure safety and effectiveness of the products used.