We hope that you are staying safe and healthy.
Following the First Minister’s announcement on 17th November that Glasgow will be subject to Tier 4 Covid restrictions, we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep you and our teams safe and healthy. The guidance of the Scottish Government is that it remains safe to deliver in-home cleaning services provided appropriate mitigations are in place. For further information please click here
After a careful review of our processes and in accordance with the recommendations issued by the UK & Scottish Governments and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented a number of improvements for your safety:
- Our teams will be equipped with face masks or face shields and other personal protection equipment, such as disposable gloves and aprons.
- We always use newly laundered and sanitized supplies so germs are not spread from home to home.
- Our vacuums, attachments and other re-usable supplies are disinfected between clients.
- Our cleaning cloths are laundered and sanitized daily.
- Our vehicle interiors are sanitized daily.
- Teams are provided with 70% alcohol-based antiviral and antibacterial hand sanitisers to use regularly.
- To ensure social distancing, we request that clients are either away from their home or isolated in a particular room during the cleaning
- We have a strict policy requiring any staff member experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 to stay at home.
- We have added disinfection services as an add on to your cleaning service. Our teams will disinfect light switches, doorknobs, and other “high touch” surfaces using a virucidal cleaning agent that is effective against the Coronavirus, that causes COVID-19. The teams have been provided with a training to ensure safety and effectiveness of the products used.